- Practice: Ashtanga Primary Series (Mysore)
- Length: 80 minutes + 25 minute Shavasana
- Supplements: 5x ShroomTech Sport, 2x AlphaBrain, 30mm cannabis sativa vaped
Another typical Mysore.
- Prasarita A headstand hovering is difficult, but definitely great for core strengthening.
- Sliding the arms down the back in Marichyasanas to root and get more extension.
- I have no idea how to start working my feet onto my head in Supta Kurmasana, but I feel like it’s time.
The owner of my studio offered to let me take over one of her classes once training is over… I was totally flabbergasted, not expecting such an offer to come even after training is over. I guess it’s more of a convenience thing on her end, not wanting to teach both days of the weekend… but does that diminish the fact that she thought of me when there are a dozen more qualified teachers who have in-studio teaching experience?
And she’s starting Hot Ashtanga and said I can teach that too… what is happening? When I got my job four months ago and my boss asked “What’s the worst thing your manager could ever say to you?” and I answered “You’re fired.” I would have never fathomed that within a half a year I’d be hoping to get fired… Unemployment + teaching yoga + freelance programming sounds so much more balanced and rewarding than programming 40 hours a week?